FUTURE FLY WARRANTY
Thank you for the interest in the product and services of Future fly. This limited warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Future FLY LTD
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
During the warranty period, FUTURE FLY LTD will repair or replace, at no charge, PRODUCTS that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, UNDER normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Future Fly LTD will either REPAIR, REPLACE or provide credit for another equivalent product at no charge.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period for physical goods purchased from Future Fly LTD is 1 year from the date of purchase.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty SERVICE, YOU must fill up our online warranty form, or contact us by email at email@example.com
What does this limited warranty do not cover?
This limited warranty does not cover any problems that are caused by the following:
- Damage or defect caused by impact with any materials or (incl.ramps or sliders)
- Damage or defects caused by COLLISIONS, ABUSE, MISUSE or accidental damage.
- Breakage or defects as a result of prior damages.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, LOADING, UNLOADING, DROPPING, out of water handling.
- Damaged or defects caused by heel dents
- Damage or defects caused by non-recreational use – professional riders
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage or handling
- Damage or defects caused by exposure to temperatures over 50 degrees and under 0 degrees.
- Damage or defects caused by the usage of the board.
- Damage or defects caused by natural events such as floods, earthquakes, fire, etc.
- Damage or defects caused by alterations or modifications including the use of a larger fin than specified.
- Damage or defects caused by repairs
- Damage or defects caused by the usage of the board after claim is reported.
- Damage or defects caused by flat landings.
- Damage or defects caused by improper mounting of adjustment of bindings or footstraps.
- Any damage except manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (for example a wet boardbag).
- Damage or defects caused by the impact of the sea floor.
- damage or defect caused by tampering and/or removing Gore-Tex air vent.